Heirloom simply means antique OR old OR when it comes to seeds which will be a source for future farming of same vegetable or greens and extra virgin olive oil is well known for its numerous health benefits.
However, for direct consumption, only extra virgin olive oil is recommended.Choose top olive oil brands in India
The boring beets now stand reinvented. Indian curries, spice concentrations, mouth-watering desserts, mock meats & best weight loss salads now look more garnished giving a spin in all dines.
A fusion frisk salad dish made out of heirloom beetroots with a lemon crème Fraiche and candied pumpkin seeds attract salad lovers and vegans all over the world.
The beets a marinated with salt, pepper, parsley, white balsamic vinegar & extra virgin olive oil gets a highlighted attraction on any salad dish.
In a combination of rich spices with extra virgin olive oil and beets, the salads not only makes the taste buds happy but also adds value to one’s health benefits.
Here is a simple salad recipe that is popular & yes obviously easy making.
Heirloom Beet & Tomato Salad
PREP TIME: 10-15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of rock salt powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper semi powdered.
- Chopped fresh green herbs like basil, parsley, etc.
- 2 medium roasted beets, sliced, also you can prefer pre-marinated with olive oil.
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared pearl barley
1. Take a bowl, splash olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, mix until well combined. Stir in with green herbs.
2. Arrange the marinated beets and tomatoes on serving platter. Sprinkle with barley and vinaigrette and serve quick.
Enjoy the above recipe and stay watching this blog for more recipes adding value to your well being.Get best olive oils for great salads