Learn how Healthy Corn Salad cooks. The salad provides high nutrition, and stays fresh for many hours, making it a nice snack before lunch.
- 5 Ears of Corn, shucked.
- ½ cup small-diced red onion ( 1 small onion)
- 2 small tomatoes chopped
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt.
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper.
- ½ cup basil Leaves.
- Boil corn for 4 to 6 minutes, cool under cold water and remove corn
- Drain onion from lime juice.
- Place in a bowl and combine the next six ingredients. Toss well and serv